[Noisebridge-discuss] A Sad day for replicator wednesday....

Elijah Post elijahpost at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 20:38:26 UTC 2012

You can't copyright a common noun! (right?)

Also, we never called it the CupCake CNC Wednesday or the Thing-o-Matic
Wednesday.

I'm very angry at the world right now.

Also, Ruttermeister, do you find the form factor amusing?

I say it stays called "Replicator Wednesday".

I want to punch something right now.

</rant>

--
*Elijah Louis Spenser Post