[Noisebridge-discuss] ZiPZiNe discussion list + web portal in progress

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 09:32:47 UTC 2012

Salut Noisebridgers

Just a quick note to say we have a mailing list for ZiP: ZiNe in PRoGReSS
now: it's called ZiPChaiN

Info & subscription page
https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/zine

ZiPChaiN logo / calling card
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/File:Zipchain.jpg

We also have a domain & web portal, link TBA - I'm just setting it up now,
which is a learning experience for me.

Please subscribe if you are able & willing to contribute in any capacity
now or in the near future. I've already had several people tell me they'd
like to learn digital layout & "megazine" production, which I do have
experience with. I'm happy to share my knowledge. I've been sick &
hermetically sealed in my house most of this week, but did attend the
member meeting on Tuesday.

Tony aka
The Wonderful Wizard of ZiP