[Noisebridge-discuss] reading people....

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 20:03:01 UTC 2012

 Geek Wisdom
Description
[image: mental_floss promotion]

The Geeks Have Inherited The Earth.

Computer nerds are our titans of industry; comic-book superheroes are our
Hollywood idols; the Internet is our night on the town. Clearly, geeks know
something about life in the 21st century that other folks don't, something
we all can learn from.

A diverse team of hardcore nerds has painstakingly interpreted some 200 of
the most powerful and oft-cited quotes of modern-day culture. This
collection of mini-essays is by, for, and about geeks, but it's just so
surprisingly profound, the rest of us would have to be dorks not to read
it. So say we all.