[Noisebridge-discuss] Frontend Web Development: addendum

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 03:01:03 UTC 2012

Forgot to mention something important: we'll be working with web hosting for Monday's class, so to save some time during class, please sign up now for NearlyFreeSpeech.Net at https://www.nearlyfreespeech.net/ - it's a pay-as-you-go service that is free from the start, and requires no credit card to register. Perfect for a testing sandbox. Once you're registered, create a site in your account and you'll be ready for tomorrow.

If you already have your own web hosting, you're good to go! (A domain name is not required.)

For those who are too lazy or don't see this announcement in time, I have a backup plan! So don't sweat it.

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development

Jeffrey