[Noisebridge-discuss] scheduling grid for wiki? & Unconference check in

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 04:58:01 UTC 2012

Hey all,

We are setting up the info pages for the unconference we are hosting at
noisebridge, check it out!

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Represent_Yourself

I want to find a way to put in a scheduling grid or some other way to
display the sessions that lets people sign up easily.

Let me know what you think, and please give any feedback you want on the
conference format so far, or anything else.  Also, who is doing 5mof
nowadays?  is it still happening?  We put it on our calendar and can
wrangle some food donations and additional volunteers to help with
setup, etc.

R.