[Noisebridge-discuss] Hackspace Network Video Blog suggestion

RJ robosmeg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 13:57:29 UTC 2012

 Hi Guys,

 Just a quick message to you all to invite you to join Team Robomods from
BuildBrighton in our attempts to setup a Video Blog between Hackspaces. The
plan is to enable us all to join hands as one big community, instead of
several smaller communities, in the form of a Video Blogging site so that
we can share news with other hackspaces, send messages to other members of
other hackspaces and as it were, form a social network of fellow hackers,
crafters and artisans.

 Are you guys interested in taking part? We are trying to gauge interest to
see if it is worth setting up.

 Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing from you soon,

 Rev Dave (Team Robomods – Members of BuildBrighton)

--
     Universal Life Church Reverend