[Noisebridge-discuss] Annual Meeting - Agenda?

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 19:36:04 UTC 2012

Is there an agenda up for tomorrow's Annual meeting up anywhere?  I
did a cursory search of the wiki, but nothing screamed out "Agenda"
outside the election of the board that's been discussed on this list.
I plan on attending, since I'll be in SF tomorrow.

(And if I am not not contrawise positively elected to the board, for
any position, I promise to spend AT LEAST half my time in Austin, and
the most other half of the time encouraging people to be creative and
invent stuff.    The other 2% of the time, I'll pass a hat around and
see if people put money in it.  If they do, I'll use it to buy tacos
and pass them out.)

-M