[Noisebridge-discuss] Hardware donation?

Ben M ben at sixgirls.org
Tue Jan 3 07:13:18 UTC 2012

I'm not sure old hardware should ever ever be "recycled" after watching
this talk I did not hear at 28c3 where I did not attend but sadly I do not
have the money to store your old computer junk and in 20 years people
might be cursing everyone who threw a P4 away, like REALLY cursing them.

I am going to invest in lottery tickets. Old Hardware FTMFW.

http://youtu.be/HUEvRyemKSg

"Sopa breaking the internet on this fundamental level in the name of
preserving top 40 music, reality TV shows, & Ashton Kutcher movies"