[Noisebridge-discuss] Declining board nomination

jim jim at systemateka.com
Wed Jan 4 18:58:32 UTC 2012

(wtf???)
    do i read it right? officers (board, president) must not be
members of Noisebridge or at least, if they are members, must
be restricted from exercising their rights of membership, which
is essentially the ability to vote to approve new members and
to participate in consensus process (i'm guessing the intention
is they cannot block a proposal).

how come?