[Noisebridge-discuss] occucopter hackers

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 11:58:53 UTC 2012

Tap...tap plastics...the fantastic plastic place! Definitely has
mylar...both mirrored and unmirrored. I think it runs about $2/per foot
(36in. Width...comes on a roll, so you can request as many feet as you
want.)

I don't know how to weld mylar, but those guys at tap *really* know their
plastics, so I'm sure they can tell you the best way to turn that stuff
into a blimp envelope.

Enjoy!
Sean