[Noisebridge-discuss] occucopter hackers

Christina Olson daravinne at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 18:00:30 UTC 2012

assuming that all you want to do is to get steady footage of the
occupy area, would it make more sense to just forget about the flying
things and just mount multiple cameras in nearby structures at a
height where you can get good coverage of the area?  anything flying
is going to have too much camera shake if its not directly controlled
by a person with a steadycam.