[Noisebridge-discuss] Letter to MakerBot?

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Jan 11 00:10:44 UTC 2012

I think it can't hurt to reach out and let them know about the events going
on using their products.

Frankly, I highly doubt they'd care about the usage of the word
"replicator". Bre Pettis has visited Noisebridge, helped tune our first
Makerbot, and even left behind some spare parts.

Events like Replicator Wednesday are great ways to get new people
experienced and exposed to Makerbots and fabrication devices. I think it
would be awfully silly for MakerBot Industries to try and claim that we
can't run event to use their products.

</two cents>

--j