[Noisebridge-discuss] Reorganization at noisebridge

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 19:52:56 UTC 2012

I want to point out that this is the fourth time that my member shelf
stuff has been moved, and the third time it's happened without anyone
asking/telling me first, and the second time it's happened without
super-awesome signage being put up delineating the changes.

and I am totally ok with that.

If we want to start discouraging random hacking of the space, we could
talk about that.

If we want to set community standards for how much discussion, what type
of discussion, and what type of feedback is required for hacks of the
space, let's talk about that.

If we want to set community standards for hack completion (ie, whoever
starts the hack that makes the classrooms go dark, should feel some
level of responsibility for helping make sure the classrooms get lights
again eventually) I'd be interested in that conversation.

If we want to start flinging accusations about how something was carried
out without even seeing how it was done or asking for clarification,

please,

for the love of the flying spaghetti monster,

add the appropriate [drama] tag in the header.