[Noisebridge-discuss] Just say no to SOPA

Wladyslaw Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 22:34:28 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Michael Shields <shields at msrl.com> wrote:
> But it is not a waste of time to fight for one without the other.

If you want to spend your time fighting SOPA while we have an
institutionally corrupt Congress, please don't let me discourage you.
You're also welcome to chase your own tail if you feel like it. The
worst anyone can say is that you're thinking too small. Personally I
get bored of fighting symptoms without addressing the cause.

"There area  thousand hacking at the branches of evil for every one
hacking at the root."

http://rootstrikers.org/