[Noisebridge-discuss] Reorganization at noisebridge

jim jim at well.com
Tue Jan 17 00:20:09 UTC 2012

     I agree. The discussion seems to be the manner of
making the change, yes?

    As to universes, noisebridge strikes me as a set
of universes, some intertwined. there are universes
that show up in the evenings, mornings, mid-days,
weekends, mostly IRC, mostly mailing lists.... Good
to remember these universes exist; noisebridge is not
just the people who are here when I'm here.