[Noisebridge-discuss] Reorganization at noisebridge

jim jim at well.com
Tue Jan 17 02:09:57 UTC 2012

    [devil's due] yes, yes, the space is much improved with
the member shelves against the south wall.
    as to wanting to twist in the wind, i don't want to, I
want my stuff back. Yes, I figure there's a good chance that
I'll eventually find it, but I'll find it faster if those
who participated in the moving will let me know where to
look for a plastic storage container labeled j atwell.
    and unlike rainwater, people may respond to determined
pleas to be considerate. some people, anyway.