[Noisebridge-discuss] wanted: book scanner service

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 22:34:50 UTC 2012

# outside the box you could check with people majoring in library sciences,
research interns ect. they may want the experience and need to make a
little scratch....
# ask local librarians if they know anyone (bookstores etc.)
# if you end up paying recommend you pay by piecework(contract it) not by
hour to avoid serious clock-milking

end comments