[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Proposal for exhibit and hack-in at Noisebridge

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Tue Jul 3 06:38:48 UTC 2012

What do people think?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter Miles Bergman <miles at sociometry.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 2:01 AM
Subject: Re: Proposal for exhibit and hack-in at Noisebridge
To: Danny O'Brien <danny at spesh.com>

Thanks Danny – here it is without personal info

Hi,

I'm looking for a home for The Sociometry Fair, "iSFair 2O12
Infocalypse" – a quadrennial exhibit of socially interactive,
interventionist, DIY, political, street, and conceptual art documented
with a faux science fair aesthetic. The show includes an approx.
1500sq ft. (or less) instillation of pieces that can be free standing
on tables or wall mounted largely comprised of graphic design,
letterpress, collage, a screening (which Odd Ball Films in SF is
interested in hosting if you have no screening space), and if allowed
a show of one-man bands. Please see the first link for a proposal and
the second link for images from our previous 2008 fair at
Co-Prosperity Sphere in Chicago.

I'd like to have the Fair up over five days in mid August, preferably
the 9th through the 12th with an opening the evening of Saturday
August 11th.

If this sounds like a good fit, or if you have questions or counter
proposals please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Peter

More proposal information:
http://www.sociometry.com/isfair2012/