[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Proposal for exhibit and hack-in at Noisebridge

Ari Lacenski alacenski at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 17:35:24 UTC 2012

Aw. Sounds really neat. Toorcamp is that weekend. I'd love to see this
around if it were the weekend before or after.

-- but why a *faux* science fair aesthetic? We demand authenticity in
our cultural dialogue. I want blue ribbons, tri-fold cardboard
displays, Occupy Oakland modeled with baking soda and vinegar. Go big,
son.

Ari