[Noisebridge-discuss] Sierra Zulu / KS

j. grenzfurthner/monochrom (das ende der nahrungskette) jg at monochrom.at
Fri Jul 6 08:38:30 UTC 2012

Hey folks!

Slightly off-topic, but not entirely, because some of the SFX for the
film will be done by crews at Noisebridge, Metalab and other
hackerspaces... and I will be doing a tour about the project in July
in the US and will visit different hackerspaces (e.g. Kansas City,
LA) and of course Noisebridge.

So, what am I talking about? It's our feature film project Sierra
Zulu. A dark political sci-fi action comedy about the grotesque world
we live in. Let's call it the bastard offspring of Catch-22 and
Buckaroo Banzai.

Consider throwing in a dime:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/monochrom/sierra-zulu

All the best