[Noisebridge-discuss] printers in hacker alley

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 08:58:02 UTC 2012

I brought those 2 printers here w/ Adam's help a while back. We wanted to
use them to print ZiP02, but they both turned out not to work - one needed
a toner cartridge & the other needs its RAM replaced. I stored 'em in the
member alley near Miloh's shelves until we could figure out what to do with
them.

I have moved them both out into hacker alley as of tonight. I want to fix
them, so I'll look at this reminder as an opportunity. Sorry for leaving
them unattended for so long. Their original owner may want one of them back.

If anyone with more tech expertise in the area can help me get either or
both of them up & running, I welcome your assistance!

LONGSHANKS