[Noisebridge-discuss] need 2GB memory for MCHawking the robot

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Jul 9 04:40:11 UTC 2012

our friend, the wheelchair robot known as M.C. Hawking, is a few years old
now and is suffering from dementia.  He has such poor memory, only 1GB
that is, that he can't even see in 3D through his kinect head.

won't you help a poor old robot out and donate a 2GB ram card?  It's the
biggest he can fit in his single RAM slot.

It would have to be a DDR2 533/667 SDRAM (240pin / 1.8V)
I assume faster would be fine, but it has to be compatible.

just think;  donating this RAM to him would mean so much to him, and you
know he would never run over someone he cares about that much.  So it's a
good investment.

any questions, ask me or Hao (who noticed the problems we're having as a
result of not enough RAM)

-jake