[Noisebridge-discuss] Circuit Hacking Monday at Noisebridge, July 09 2012

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 09:51:29 UTC 2012

Rolf and I will be running Circuit Hacking Monday at Noisebridge tonight!
[7/09/2012]

Rolf and I plan to run a low key workshop for those who would like to make
kits, learn to solder, pick up a bit of electronic knowledge and start
working on an electronics project.

We will start at 7:30pm (instead of the usual 7pm) and go until about 10pm.

No reservations required.
Just show up.

A limited set of kits will be available for purchase (most are $20 or less).
All of the kits are beginner friendly, and can be completed in around 2
hours.

See you tomorrow!

-Miloh and Rolf