[Noisebridge-discuss] missing equipment

LinkReincarnate linkreincarnate at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 21:16:39 UTC 2012

I brought some equipment into the space about two and a half months ago.  I
labelled it as work in progress and general use stuff.  I am currently
missing a brain computer interface scanner (looks like a pair of headphones
with metal studs in the ears.)  It's fine for you to keep it to play with
if you have it right now but I'd really like to know where it is.  The
other thing missing is an arduino with stepper drivers and ramps 1.3.  If
you have that I need it asap.  That was in a pile of parts that were
clearly labeled as WIP and my project is at a standstill until I get it
back.

--
www.linkreincarnate.com