[Noisebridge-discuss] laser cutting an open source science tricorder case

Peter Jansen peter at tricorderproject.org
Sun Jul 15 10:10:54 UTC 2012

I just wanted to thank the friendly folks who helped me out with the
laser cutter tonight.  It was really similar to the laser cutter I
used to slave over, though we used EMC2 and not retina engrave, so
there was a bit of a learning curve.  Thanks again!

Also, vector mode worked for me (from inkscape), save the occasional
circle not getting printed out.

best,
Peter