[Noisebridge-discuss] Soldering Project Help

Phil Spitler phil at bonfirelabs.com
Thu Jul 19 15:26:04 UTC 2012

Hi, I have a small soldering gig that I would like to farm out and thought somebody at Noisebridge would like to take it on.

Basically I have designed and built a small Ardunio shield on an Arduino proto shield board and now I need 6 more building.

It's a very simple circuit and you would one shield to copy from, it only has 3 transistors a capacitor and some connectors.

I have everything needed (except time....) I was hoping to do these myself but I am up against the clock.

I live a few blocks from Noisebridge at Folsom and 20th. Ideally I would do the hand off before Friday and collect the boards on Sunday.

I am guessing it is 2-3 hours of work and I am happy to pay the going rate for soldering.

Email me off list if you are interested.

Thanks.

Phil