[Noisebridge-discuss] Congratulations

Eric W. Rasmussen ewr at majortek.com
Tue Jul 3 22:27:09 UTC 2012

1. wtf? Francisco is one of my favorite people in the space. We were
going to host a pickling class in the near future. Awwww. This really
bums me out. Can we get him back and fix the fly problem?

2. Tony - Seriously, dude. You do this shit in multiples when you text
people. It's like you're trying crowd source attention for yourself. HE
HEAR YOU!

3. Rubin - Do you see what I did there?