[Noisebridge-discuss] Congratulations

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 08:36:51 UTC 2012

I hope that it will be sorted in a positive way and Franciso will be continuing his experiments and work in the place. I am just testing vinegar/fruit based fruit flies traps which he promoted before and it is working great for me here, so I believe that it can sort out Noisebridge problem too if there is some.

Sincerely from Seoul,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi