[Noisebridge-discuss] Congratulations

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Thu Jul 5 07:07:33 UTC 2012

On 7/4/12 11:22 PM, Eric W. Rasmussen wrote:
> I'm going to clean the garbage cans after the
> trash is picked up and we are going to be more diligent in cleaning the
> kitchen. I would hope that everyone that uses the kitchen can lend a
> helping hand.

I am not good at the physical work right now but I can bring cleaning
supplies and help out.

Part of the problem with the trash cans is that they don't seal when
they close.  If we can fix the lids in some way (sugru???) to have a
tighter fit, that might be really useful.

The store owners downstairs bring out their hose and wash down the
street and other stuff on Saturday mornings around 7am.  They would
probably let us use their hose --  it's worth asking.

- Liz

--

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org
http://bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ