[Noisebridge-discuss] Killing Fruit Flies

E thelesbianuniversity at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 21:36:13 UTC 2012

    Mice in the Mission is a full time thing.  Instead of restarting the mice thread every 6 months, why not add mouse maintenance to the list of things that need to happen often. Just like taking out the garbage is weekly, getting rid of the mice is a reoccurring thing too.
    A lot of it comes down to the kitchen being clean and with all these fruit fly posts, it sounds like thats not happening.