[Noisebridge-discuss] Just a monitor thought

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Jul 9 04:49:23 UTC 2012

we could do better than that; we could pipe it to your screen as a video
stream.  But currently the system is entirely undigitized, it is an analog
wire that goes from the door to the monitor by the upstairs door and
nowhere else.

If nobody objected or threatened to rip it out or destroy the equipment,
we could easily pipe the video into a stream that people in the space
could view on their laptop screens.

what kind of hackerspace makes people get up from their computer to open
the friggin door?

-jake

Eric W. Rasmussen wrote:
Is there any way we could mount an additional door monitor closer to the
hackatorium? It's hard to see from so far away. Maybe near Horsy?