[Noisebridge-discuss] video of ferrous fluid projector

binnie at 5lowershop.org binnie at 5lowershop.org
Tue Jul 17 05:36:42 UTC 2012

im up now at 6:00am bright and early. emer and kids snOOOOzing away. -just
have to say, -Thank You for sharing this video! it set the mood for what i
feel like is going to be a 'fine' day ;) Beautiful piano accompaniment
btw, and needless to say, brilliant work by you mad, mad scientists. i
miss you jake!

oh, also, the oscillo-cannon just went kaput not too long ago ;( -im going
to bring it to a shop and see about it getting fixed. I had a look at it
myself, and just didnt know where to start. i think one of the bulbs is
out.