[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking advice -- new Android phone with good physical attributes?

Ari Lacenski alacenski at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 19:09:53 UTC 2012

The Galaxy Nexus would be a truly great keyboardless option if it fit
in more people's hands.

I owned one for 1 day before determining that I couldn't deal with my
palms cramping from trying to type on it. I don't have notably
delicate paws. Google employees who get the things for free have also
complained about its size. It's an awesome device. Find one and give
it a whirl before you commit.

Ari