[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking advice -- new Android phone with good physical attributes?

d p fenn weasel at meer.net
Fri Jul 20 20:29:56 UTC 2012

Le Jul 20, 2012 à 12:09 PM, Ari Lacenski <alacenski at gmail.com> a écrit :

> The Galaxy Nexus would be a truly great keyboardless option if it fit
> in more people's hands.
>
> I owned one for 1 day before determining that I couldn't deal with my
> palms cramping from trying to type on it. I don't have notably
> delicate paws.

for me, it wasn't a question of hand delicacy but size. on the previous android phones i could 'type' one handed (in portrait mode) but it was sort of a stretch w/ the galaxy nexus. i know people w/ smaller hands than mine who are very happy w/ theirs.

unfortunately, i don't have it any more otherwise john could try mine.

\p