[Noisebridge-discuss] Camp Tipsy sexual assault charges and Noisebridge

E thelesbianuniversity at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 05:51:06 UTC 2012

    Jesse has a habit of bullying women and people who are less able to defend themselves. Instead of making this another lesson in critical thinking I think we should take this as a lesson in what happens when we ignore or justify the type of behavior that led up to this.
    I completely agree that casting someone out of the community is destructive. Why did you not say anything when Jesse destructively cast people out of the nb community on his own accord?  I think his actions then were destructive. In fact the only time I ever really hear about Jesse is when he bullies people and reacts badly. How much more bad behavior from him do we really have to tolerate?
    Instead of defending or analyzing the politics his awful behavior that occurs on a regular basis, can we finally try just getting rid of him? He continues to be a common denominator for shitty behavior.  I dont feel we really need to spend time debating his track record of being unexcellent. It speaks for itself and I dont want to wait around to hear about the next shitty thing he does to the community.