[Noisebridge-discuss] Camp Tipsy sexual assault charges and Noisebridge

Lillian Fleurs lillian.fleurs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 05:30:08 UTC 2012

This doesn't surprise me one bit considering he once came up to me saying
"Is getting raped something that happens to you a lot?" Granted it was a
reference to one of my reasons for preferring the Noisebridge couch over
the city sidewalks as a place to sleep when I was temporarily homeless. I
don't really participate in the NB community as much as I used to, but
there are certainly quite a few people who still  do and who probably
wouldn't feel comfortable being around someone with an assault record such
as his. The rare times I do show up to NB, I almost always get some kind of
unwanted comment from Jesse. I've learned to ignore it, but it still makes
going there to work on projects a very unpleasant experience.