[Noisebridge-discuss] Community experiment

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 10:13:36 UTC 2012

# rep. from san francisco says I to FOR...
# and just ignore that stupid shit about having>>
# a stupid meeting about it.
# has anyone confirmed if C.H. is one of the trolls>>
# that has been trolling the list the last few weeks>>
# and just changed their 'handle'?...
# the I's/For's have it as it should be.

end comments