[Noisebridge-discuss] Too many tables and chairs

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 19:15:42 UTC 2012

We have had much the same problem at ATX hackerspace.    The solution
was/is relatively simple, but requires An Investment In Stuff(tm)

We have many good, sturdy folding chairs (that stack flat into piles,
and can be transported after being ratchet belted), and Ikea-top
folding leg tables that can likewise be stacked.

When there is nobody actively hacking on things, the tables and chairs
have a designated space to live in.   When not, there will be up to
100 chairs and 20 tables available for use.

=M