[Noisebridge-discuss] my NeuroDreamer sleep mask is ready!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 10 19:34:23 UTC 2012

I've been working (and playing) with my NeuroDreamer sleep mask for years. And it's finally ready for production! I'm way psyched.

My Brain Machine project was a vastly simplified version of this way more comfortable (and way more complex to create) sleep mask. It's, of course, open source.

I just put up some preliminary documentation on my website:
http://www.neurodreamer.com/

And I made my Kickstarter live today, too!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/maltman23/neurodreamer-sleep-mask-0
If you feel like helping spread the word, please do! Please help me help people get some good rest.

Lots of people at Noisebridge and other hackerspaces have helped. And I'm way thankful! This is why open source is so great -- projects are way better than they could possibly be when only one person works on it on their own.

Cheers,
Mitch.