[Noisebridge-discuss] laser printer for circuitboard etching

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Jun 13 01:22:14 UTC 2012

does noisebridge have a laser printer?  I want to use it for circuitboard
etching.  I don't want to use the color OKI laser printer, it's not nearly
clean and hi-res enough.  Besides, it's a fucking COLOR printer.

I would like someone to donate a nice, working laser printer specifically
for etching circuitboards.  We would hide it and use it only for boards.
That way it will remain free of the cat dander and floor dirt that
normally goes into laser printers used by the public (when they pick
papers off the floor and put them in the printer)

I have already built a circuitboard etching tank in the darkroom.  Help me
complete the infrastructure so we can go from idea to prototype in one
night, any time we get the inclination.

-jake