[Noisebridge-discuss] Dremel tools missing, please help look

Zach organic_unity at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 21:10:48 UTC 2012

For those that don't know, a Dremel is a rotary tool used in the
woodshop that is super useful for all sorts of projects, especially for
us techs.  The wireless ones at noisebridge are mostly grey with a blue
rechargeable battery (which is Li-ion).  Since the last massive woodshop reorganization, one of the dremels, BOTH batteries, and the battery
charger have gone missing.  I donated one of the dremels with the
battery and it cost over $100, so I'd really like to know what happened
to it.  If people could take a look or ask around it would be a great
help.  I've already searched thoroughly a couple of times.  Also, if the batteries are not charged frequently they will die, since they are
li-ion.  So that is another reason I would like to find them sooner
rather than later.

thanks,
Zach

also note: these are very easy to
repair.  Sometimes the mosfet inside bites the dust after extremely
rough use.  But its a quick fix.