[Noisebridge-discuss] Dirty shop/wood metal shop wishlist (was Drill Press )

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Tue Jun 19 01:42:48 UTC 2012

Does anyone want to put up a wishlist of dirty shop stuff on
http://nburl.net/bugs ? I sense there's a bunch of equipment there
that need some TLC, but I don't know what it is.

Also if people have a wishlist -- it's pretty easy to fundraise for
specific equipment, but nobody has done it for a while.

d.