[Noisebridge-discuss] a-secretary huntin'

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Wed Jun 20 19:33:12 UTC 2012

So, I'm going to pass over the NB secretary-ship in August. Not because
I want to do less at NB, actually quite the opposite, but because I've
been doing it for over a year, and it's time to shift the perfunctory
roles around about. (We've got a bunch of that to do, actually, but I'll
send out another mail about that later). Also, I think it'd be useful
and God Emperor of Dune like to document then scatter the tasks around
to a wider circle of people.

Would anybody be interested in learning how to secrete? Let me know.

d.