[Noisebridge-discuss] where to find 4-pin connectors?

Sarah Nordstrom sarahemm at sarahemm.net
Wed Jun 20 10:54:30 UTC 2012

They're under the Rectangular (male and female) sections under
Interconnects on Digikey (and a similar place on Mouser), the key word you
want to find those is "friction lock" or "locking ramp".  Selecting 0.1"
pitch, 4 pin, and friction lock/locking ramp under features should find
you lots of options.

Male: http://www.digikey.ca/product-detail/en/0022232041/WM4202-ND/26671
Female: http://www.digikey.ca/product-detail/en/22-01-2045/WM2614-ND/1634859
Female Contact:
http://www.digikey.ca/product-detail/en/08-50-0032/WM2623-ND/1634868

 -sen (who has spent tens of hours finding appropriate connectors for a
project recently)