[Noisebridge-discuss] This Thursday: Satirical board game test play

Glamortramp glamortramp at riseup.net
Mon Jun 25 07:15:32 UTC 2012

A friend of mine (new to Noisebridge) has developed a satirical board game
and we want to host a test play session this Thursday, 6/28 at
Noisebridge, 7 to 10pm, in the Cafe or Hackitorium, space permitting.

If you would like to participate in the test play this Thursday at 7pm,
RSVP to this email (glamortramp-at-riseup.net. I will send you to my
friend for a brief phone interview. 5 or 6 people is good for one session.
We might schedule multiple sessions depending on interest. The game is
what I would term "Monopoly length": plan on about 2 hours for a full
play. (Personally, I've always enjoyed games with a longer run time; that
way you can invest yourself in it more fully, so that when you're finally
crushed at the end your devastation will be so much greater & more
authentic!)

You can read about the game at corporateamericagame.com. It has already
been tested extensively, so it is in a late stage of development and
should lend itself well to this playtest. The version we play with will be
a bit nicer looking than the example cards up on the site, but that should
give you and any other prospective players an idea of what the game is
about.

Participants may read the rules beforehand; message me if you want them,
or with any other questions pertaining.

Thanks, this will be interesting!

--
Glam.....or tramp?