[Noisebridge-discuss] Drills and Dremels

Brian Sullivan bjsullivan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 05:52:59 UTC 2012

Just ordered a dremel diamond bit which should be perfect for the project.
Quick research suggests drilling it submersed in a little bin of water to
control heat and prevent cracking.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00068OUMK/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

It seems like Noisebridge only has one Dremel, but the variable speed is
shot so I'll start asking around amongst friends or just buy one myself.

Thanks for the help!
brian