[Noisebridge-discuss] Wireless Dremels missing from woodshop (now with pic)

Zach organic_unity at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 01:54:51 UTC 2012

Hey all,
  Not sure if my last email about this went through (was having some technical problems with the list), but I am looking for the wireless Dremel I donated to noisebridge with the battery and charger.  It looks like this:

http://www.ericstrains.com/images/tools/wireless_dremel.jpg

the charger looks like this:

http://www.cybuyguy.com/media/20/a20791d132fb2e1016acbb_m.JPG

and the battery looks like this:

http://www.instructables.com/image/F1JMG9BFIG8WLMR/Cordless-Dremel-battery-pack-upgrade.jpg

There should be 2 dremels, 2 batteries, and 1 charger.  The batteries are li-ion and need to be charged regularly, so the sooner they're found the better.  I have not seen them since the big re-organization Hype did a couple months back (Hype if you're reading this, let me know if you saw them in that move, thanks.)
Thanks all,
Zach