[Noisebridge-discuss] Who donated the Jawbone Jambox?

Zach organic_unity at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 01:57:31 UTC 2012

whoever you are, it was a most excellent donation :)  After some hours toiling I repaired it and have been using it as a portable sound education project-- the guts inside really taught me some new tricks with these.

When I found it taken apart on the hack shelf the top and bottom covers were missing as well as almost all the screws.  Would love to have em if they are lying around somewhere you know :)

Thanks!
Zach