[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for Blender Help Tonight at 3D Printing Night

Eric Michaud michaud.eric.c at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 02:05:28 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I'm learning Blender right now and I have a few questions about merging
meshes with a few other odds and ends.  I hope whoever is reading this
and has Blender experience would would be in attendance tonight so we
can answer tonight at Noisebridge so I can speed along on a project. If
you do have blender experience please ping me and I'd like to meet up.
It shouldn't take more than 15 to 20 minutes. :)

Cheers,

-Eric.