[Noisebridge-discuss] OpenROV Hacking at Noisebridge

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 19:20:17 UTC 2012

Hi David,

Saturday sounds like a good time for this event -- from what I can see on
the wiki the day is currently free.  I think the 2nd saturday noisebridge
hackathon is not currently active.
Go ahead and post the event details on the Wiki, and promote it as you see
fit. Someone (not me, I don't have access) will have to add you if you want
to use the noisebridge google calender as well. There's no difficulty with
that, just ask and you can get in to add your event to that calender.

noisebridge.net/wiki      https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge
noisebridge announce:

if you didn't see the event hosting guidlines page, here's a reference link
as well:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Hosting_an_Event

-r. miloh alexander